Young Robin - taken 2009 in back garden - Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland

WEEKLY TWEET

When was the last time you actually watched wildlife in your back garden?

Today? Last week? Can't remember? In today's modern world, we are finding it increasingly difficult to relax and take time out from work or family. This blog is to remind you all of the free entertainment that we can enjoy each and every day - WILDLIFE!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Visitor!

Had a new visitor to the back garden last night - a badger! I was quietly watching Peanut demolish the chopped apple I'd thrown out (yep he's still around!) and less than a minute after he left, along comes a badger.
This is quite a big deal for me as it's the first time I've ever seen a live badger so I was quite excited!
I'll make sure I'm watching at the same time tonight and try to get photos, don't want to scare him off though, hmmm will have to think of a name for him (or her) - watch this space!!

No comments: