Young Robin - taken 2009 in back garden - Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland

WEEKLY TWEET

When was the last time you actually watched wildlife in your back garden?

Today? Last week? Can't remember? In today's modern world, we are finding it increasingly difficult to relax and take time out from work or family. This blog is to remind you all of the free entertainment that we can enjoy each and every day - WILDLIFE!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stop Illegal Hunting!

Birdwatch Ireland sent me an email today asking for me to sign this petition to stop illegal hunting of birds in Malta.
I won't go into all the morbid details, I think the pictures on the site speak for themselves!

Please follow the link and sign the petition.

http://birdlifemalta.org/petition/

Thanks for your support.

9 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

I've signed it.

Sharon said...

Thanks Bob

Forest the Bear said...

Support added Sharon.

Warren Baker said...

done that already sharon!!

ShySongbird said...

I tried not to look at the pictures but signed the petition, well done for drawing attention to it Sharon!

By the way, I like your wishlist, it is very similar to mine although I have seen a Weasel (or was it a stoat, I can't remember now) but it was before I had the camera :(

Cheryl said...

Well done Sharon....I know what you are speaking of and signed a while ago. Great that you are bringing it to everyone's attention......

Sharon said...

Thanks for all your support - its great that some of you have already signed it before. Thanks again.

FAB said...

Done it Sharon.

Yoke, said...

Had already signed it via BirdLife.

but thanks for reminding others